is the most important thing
Despite the modified regulations, we want to promise you,
that your holiday at the Hotel Sonnblick should bring you relexation and new energy.
You should feel comfortable as home and still be on holiday.
at our hotel
- Wearing a FFP2 mask in all public areas
- 2 meters distance to others
- Avoid direct physical contact and handshaking
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm or a tissue
- Please regularly disinfect and wash your hands
- Please be so kind and contact us if you feel unwell or in case of an illness
Tidiness & Hygiene
- All public areas and contact surfaces get cleaned and disinfected regularly
- Disinfectant dispenser are available at the hotel
- All rooms get areated with fresh mountain air regularly
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of your room
- Enough space in our restaurant
- You can enjoy your breakfast on our terrace if fair-weather
- In our restaurant area you will find disinfectant
- Adherence of the minimum distance (2 meters) in our SPA-area
- All the saunas are opened, we kindly ask you to note the designated number of people indicated
- Spa treatments can take place and can be booked for you at our partner Hotel Auenhof
- No mouth-nose cover required in the showers, wet rooms & relexation area
- We offer you a "quick check-in", therefor please let us know all your data befor arrial
- Ski hire appointment directly at our partener Hotel Auenhof with a discount of -10% on rentals
You can reserve your equipment already before your arrival here
- Purchase your ski passes directly at our hotel
- Pre booked ski school tickets can be printed at our reception
- The Lechcard can be purchased directly at our hotel
- We can do your registartion for the Lechcard programs
- Regular covid-19 testing of the whole crew
- All of our staff members wear FFP2 masks
- Daily temperature measurement before work of all our staff
- Hygiene training and work instruction for the whole team
cancellation fees for summer 2021
Free cancellation of your summerholidays 2021 up to 2 weeks before your arrival date.
- 2 weeks to 1 week before arrival: 70 % cancellation fee
- Final week before arrival: 90 % cancellation fee
- On the arrival day or if you depart early: 100% cancellation fee
In case of border barriers, a governmental imposed hotel shutdown or a lock down through government, we do not charge cancellation costs.
Visiting Vorarlberg Safely
As a part of the campaign "visiting Vorarlberg safely", a cancellation insurance for covid-19-infection is active for all bookings in the summer season 2021 with arrival date until 31.08.2021. This insurance coverage is taken out for each booking automatically.
NEW: The cancellation insurance is now valid for all bookings with arrival until 31.10.2021.
The insurance provides compensation for cancellations before the start of the trip. It is applicable in the event of covid-19 illness or the authorities officially order a quarantine.