is the most important thing
Despite the modified regulations, we want to promise you,
that your holiday at the Hotel Sonnblick should bring you relexation and new energy.
You should feel comfortable as home and still be on holiday.
at our hotel
- Avoid direct physical contact and handshaking
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm or a tissue
- Please regularly disinfect and wash your hands
- Please be so kind and contact us if you feel unwell or in case of an illness
Tidiness & Hygiene
- All public areas and contact surfaces get cleaned and disinfected regularly
- Disinfectant dispenser are available at the hotel
- All rooms get areated with fresh mountain air regularly
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of your room
- Enough space in our restaurant
- You can enjoy your breakfast on our terrace if fair-weather
- In our restaurant area you will find disinfectant
- All the saunas are opened, we kindly ask you to note the designated number of people indicated
- Spa treatments can take place and can be booked for you at our partner Hotel Auenhof
- No mouth-nose cover required in the showers, wet rooms & relexation area
- We offer you a "quick check-in", therefore please let us know all your data befor arrival
- Ski hire appointment directly at our partener Hotel Auenhof with a discount of -10% on rentals
You can reserve your equipment already before your arrival here
- Purchase your ski passes directly at our hotel
- Pre-booked ski school tickets can be printed at our reception
- The Lech Card can be purchased directly at our hotel
- We can registrate you for the Lechcard programs at our reception desk
- Regular covid-19 testing of the whole crew
- All of our staff members wear a mouth-nose-cover or they are vaccinated, tested or recovered
- Daily temperature measurement before work of all our staff
- Hygiene training and work instruction for the whole team
cancellation fees for summer 2021
Free cancellation of your summerholidays 2021 up to 2 weeks before your arrival date.
- 2 weeks to 1 week before arrival: 70 % cancellation fee
- Final week before arrival: 90 % cancellation fee
- On the arrival day or if you depart early: 100% cancellation fee
In case of border barriers, a governmental imposed hotel shutdown or a lock down through government, we do not charge cancellation costs.
Arrival & Entry requirements
Details on entry requirements – you need ONE of these proofs:
Certificate in German or English (e.g. yellow vaccination certificate, vaccination card) about a vaccination with a vaccine approved in Europe (EMA)*. Valid for 3 months from the 22nd day after the first vaccination, 9 months after receiving the second vaccination.
Official confirmation (e.g. segregation notice) in German or English or a medical certificate of an expired proven infection, valid for 6 months. Also valid is a proof of antibodies, maximum 3 months old at the time of entry.
- Molecular biological test (e.g. PCR test), valid for 72 hours from sample collection
- Antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 from an authorised body, valid for 48 hours from sample collection.
- Once you are in Austria:
Anitgen test for self-application with registration in an official online system, this test is valid for 24 hours.
Self-application test without registration is only valid for the hotel itself, no other restaurants or events.
- Kids under the age of 12 are not required to have a test.
Testing in lech & Testing for your journey Home
We as your hosts are happy to give you a free rapid antigen test for each day of your holiday directly at the hotel. Taking it is as simple as brushing your teeth. You can take this test supervised by one of our staff members, so we register your result on the website of the state of Vorarlberg in a few easy steps together. Then this result is valid for 48 hours. If you have any questions or require help, we are happy to assist.
In addition to these tests you have the following possiblities:
- If you need a PCR test, doctors in the municipality of Lech (i.e. Alpinikum Dr. Beiser, Dr. Muxel) are at your disposal (please register in advance by telephone). These tests are subject to a fee.
- Rapid antigen tests, should you require one, are available at community doctors’ offices in Lech as well. Please call ahead to arrange an appointment!
- Alternatively, you can register at the second test station operating at the sport.park.lech. There, you can also have a PCR-Test (€ 57,-) or an antigen test (€ 22,50). This testing station is open on Monday and Thusday.
- A list of additional test stations in Vorarlberg is available here. This list is in German, we are happy to assist if you have any questions.
Visiting Vorarlberg Safely
As a part of the campaign "visiting Vorarlberg safely", a cancellation insurance for covid-19-infection is active for all bookings in the summer season 2021 with arrival date until 31.08.2021. This insurance coverage is taken out for each booking automatically.
NEW: The cancellation insurance is now valid for all bookings with arrival until 31.10.2021.
The insurance provides compensation for cancellations before the start of the trip. It is applicable in the event of covid-19 illness or the authorities officially order a quarantine.