is the most important thing
Despite the modified regulations, we want to promise you,
that your holiday at the Hotel Sonnblick should bring you relexation and new energy.
You should feel comfortable as home and still be on holiday.
at our hotel
- Avoid direct physical contact and handshaking
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm or a tissue
- Please regularly disinfect and wash your hands
- Please be so kind and contact us if you feel unwell or in case of an illness
Tidiness & Hygiene
- All public areas and contact surfaces get cleaned and disinfected regularly
- Disinfectant dispenser are available at the hotel
- All rooms get areated with fresh mountain air regularly
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of your room
- Enough space in our restaurant
- You can enjoy your breakfast on our terrace if fair-weather
- In our restaurant area you will find disinfectant
- All the saunas are opened, we kindly ask you to note the designated number of people indicated
- Spa treatments can take place and can be booked for you at our partner Hotel Auenhof
- No mouth-nose cover required in the showers, wet rooms & relexation area
- We offer you a "quick check-in", therefore please let us know all your data befor arrival
- Ski hire appointment directly at our partener Hotel Auenhof with a discount of -10% on rentals
You can reserve your equipment already before your arrival here
- Purchase your ski passes directly at our hotel
- Pre-booked ski school tickets can be printed at our reception
- The Lech Card can be purchased directly at our hotel
- We can registrate you for the Lechcard programs at our reception desk
- Regular covid-19 testing of the whole crew
- All of our staff members wear a mouth-nose-cover or they are vaccinated, tested or recovered
- Daily temperature measurement before work of all our staff
- Hygiene training and work instruction for the whole team
cancellation fees for summer 2022
Free cancellation of your summerholidays 2022 up to 2 weeks before your arrival date.
- 2 weeks to 1 week before arrival: 70 % cancellation fee
- Final week before arrival: 90 % cancellation fee
- On the arrival day or if you depart early: 100% cancellation fee
In case of border barriers, a governmental imposed hotel shutdown or a lock down through government, we do not charge cancellation costs.
Arrival & Entry requirements
Details on entry requirements – you need ONE of these proofs:
Certificate in German or English (e.g. yellow vaccination certificate, vaccination card) about a vaccination with a vaccine approved in Europe (EMA)*.
Since the 15th of August you can only arrive with vaccination if you have received both doses (except the Janssen vaccine, which is still valid after 22 days).
Official confirmation (e.g. segregation notice) in German or English or a medical certificate of an expired proven infection, valid for 6 months. Also valid is a proof of antibodies, maximum 3 months old at the time of entry.
- Molecular biological test (e.g. PCR test), valid for 48 hours from sample collection
- Antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 from an authorised body, valid for 24 hours from sample collection.
- Once you are in Austria:
Anitgen test for self-application with registration in an official online system, this test is valid for 24 hours.
- Kids under the age of 12 are not required to have a test.
Testing in lech & Testing for your journey Home
You have the following test possiblities in Lech
- If you need a PCR test, doctors in the municipality of Lech (i.e. Alpinikum Dr. Beiser, Dr. Muxel) are at your disposal (please register in advance by telephone). These tests are subject to a fee.
- Rapid antigen tests, should you require one, are available at community doctors’ offices in Lech as well. Please call ahead to arrange an appointment!
- Alternatively, you can register at the second test station operating at the sport.park.lech. There, you can also have a PCR-Test (€ 57,-) or an antigen test (€ 22,50). This testing station is open on Monday and Thusday.
- A list of additional test stations in Vorarlberg is available here. This list is in German, we are happy to assist if you have any questions.